following the consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
Treatment related to this site are at Framax Distribution srl , Via JF Kennedy, 5 80125 Napoli ITALY and is overseen by the Company's authorized personnel, external structures we identified if it is necessary in order to perform the service or provision requested, or by persons appointed for occasional operations maintenance.
The personal information provided by users who forward e-mails are used to perform the service requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in "contacts" to request the sending of informative material or other information or communications.
Their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request. The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the address indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other data voluntarily inserted in the message.
The personal data are processed by automated tools and not, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and thereafter for as long as necessary to fulfill the legal obligations or requires it. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access to them. The subjects to which the data relates have the following rights:
Article 13 - Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Rights of (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 "Code on Personal Data Protection")
1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the persons or classes of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7 (that is provided herein);
f) the identification of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the data. When the owner has designated as responsible, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is for easily accessing the updated list of data. When it was identified as responsible for the confirmation in the case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can concretely obstacle the execution, by a public subject, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may issue a provision simplified procedures for the information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
4. If personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, it is given subject at the time of recording such data or, when it is planned their communication no later than the first communication.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation;
b) the data are processed either for carrying out the defense investigations as per law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
c) the information to the data involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative if appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
"7Pixel srl, in the person of its temporary legal representative, was put in charge of the treatment of user data (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the management of requests for comments as part of the Trusted Program Site www.trovaprezzi.it".